Who We Are
JFC is a non-profit organization registered with the State of California and the Internal Revenue Service. The purpose of the Club is to encourage planned trips, events, and social activities for Members and provide and regulate events and exhibitions for Corvette owners and other interested parties. We encourage and promote the Corvette with enjoyment and driving being in the forefront. Club activities include cruises and fun runs, car shows benefitting local charities, social activities and dinners, and other local community events. Prospective members are welcome to attend any of our meetings or club events.
- Became a club in August, 1996
- Original Members: Kenny Yerkes, Jim & Debbie Nance,
Sharon Roloff & her friend Sharyn, Joe & Vickie Sanchez,
Fred & Janeen Fenton.
- Kenny Yerkes served as the first club President
- Joe Sanchez is credited with naming the club
- Became incorporated in March, 1998